In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to following the prevention measures required by public health. To know:
- Offer to rent the entire accommodation, house or chalet;
- Respect a minimum interval of 24 hours between two stays or reservations, with the exception of units that can accommodate four people or less and whose floor is a hard surface (no carpet or other coating of its kind);
- Install, at the entrance of the establishment, a dispenser of hydroalcoholic solution for hand disinfection and encourage people to use it (using a poster, for example);
- Provide the necessary materials and equipment as well as the disinfection products usually used so that visitors can carry out household cleaning of the establishment during their stay;
- Make the Self-Care Guide available to visitors: https://cdn-contenu.quebec.ca/cdn-contenu/sante/do...
- Post the instructions for hand washing, hand disinfection, respiratory hygiene, physical distancing and wearing a face covering if the physical distancing cannot be observed;
- Print and leave on-site instructions for people with symptoms compatible with COVID-19;
- Display the telephone number for visitors to view information on coronavirus disease, ie 1 877 644-4545, and call back the emergency number (911);
- Use a code lock or a key box to limit contact with visitors.
Also, more specifically, we are committed to:
AT THE TIME OF BOOKING:
- Verify that visitors have not traveled or that they have not traveled outside of the country in the past 14 days. If necessary, they are required to isolate themselves for 14 days under the Quarantine Act. If necessary, refer them to the instructions for people returning from a foreign country;
- Ensure that visitors have the right to go to the region where the establishment is located;
- If the establishment is used as a quarantine site, make sure that visitors will have access to basic necessities (food, medicine, etc.) for the duration of the quarantine.
DURING THE STAY :
- Avoid housekeeping during visitors' stay;
- If housekeeping is required, give priority to times when visitors are not in the establishment.
AFTER THE STAY:
- Follow the Interim Recommendations concerning workers in the hotel sector of the National Institute of Public Health of Quebec for the measures related to the maintenance of the rooms;
- Disinfect the key and lock when visitors leave.